Our client is a large financial services company with a well-known and respected brand. They are seeking a high-calibre procurement professional excited by the opportunity of making a significant contribution to the business.
- Established high-performing procurement team
- Prestigious location in downtown Auckland
- Attractive remuneration (+ benefits)
The Procurement Business Partner will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to deliver real financial benefits, whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service. They will manage a complex portfolio of categories working with internal stakeholders to identify category requirements and develop appropriate sourcing strategies. They will then led the implementation of these strategies and manage the ongoing supplier relationship.
Candidates will need to have the tenacity and diplomacy to shape stakeholders’ requirements. Experience with a specific category may not be necessary, however it is vital that they have successfully led the development and implementation of procurement strategies for complex categories, and that they are able to demonstrate leadership with a range of senior stakeholders.
Candidates should have the following experience and attributes:
- Deep knowledge of strategic procurement and a track record of success with complex categories
- A track record of delivering measurable procurement value
- Experience with corporate services categories preferred
- Be analytical and fact-based in their communication
- Able to build trusted advisor relationships with senior stakeholders
- Formal procurement training and tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded
An experienced communicator and negotiator, you can develop and maintain valuable professional relationships at all levels. You have an in-depth understanding of the procurement value chain and a track record for identifying value and cost reduction opportunities beyond price.
This is a significant career opportunity for a well-rounded procurement professional wanting to work in an organisation committed to an outstanding procurement programme.
... ... ...